Diana and Kathy are going to QuiltCon!
QuiltCon posted a QuiltCon Attendee Linky Party and asked us to share a picture and 5 things about ourselves that you might not know.
The Pink Chalk Studio Blog turns 7 years old next month – and I can’t think of one thing you probably don’t know about me so I’m keeping it simple:
- Favorite Disneyland Character: Minnie Mouse
- Favorite Dessert: Creme Brulee
- Favorite Sushi: Shrimp Tempura Roll (I don’t really like raw fish but I LOVE cooked Japanese food!)
- Favorite Ice Cream: Cherry Garcia
- Favorite Cocktail: Manhattan Straight Up with Maker’s Mark (and don’t forget the cherry!)
5 thing you may not know about Diana…
- I’m obsessed with all thing sea glass. Yes, I’m talking about the fabulous warn smooth glass you find while strolling along the coast. It’s rustic beauty lured me into collecting sea glass, decorating with it and making jewelry out of it.
- I still have my 80’s vintage white leather cowboy boots, with the cutout lacy shapes in the upper. No fringe, though. For some reason my 17 year old daughter thinks the boots are hers…
- At Pink Chalk Fabrics, if a fabric is out of place or can’t be found, everyone blames me.
- I love to go Glamping! Yes, I bring rugs, wine glasses, end tables, tablecloths and a chandelier lit by candlelight.
- In my past life, before kids, I was an Interior Designer. My passion was selecting paint colors.
QuiltCon is hosting an 80’s Party. We thought it would be fun to share what we actually looked like in the 80’s:
Looking forward to meeting you all at QuiltCon! xoxo – Diana and Kathy