The satisfaction of creating a present with one’s own hands is as much a gift to the maker as it is the recipient.
Handmade with Love 2012 is a celebration of handmade giving and those who share and teach how to make these special gifts.
Pink Chalk Fabrics invites you to link a tutorial you’ve written sometime in 2012 to one of the four categories below: Gifts for Friends, Gifts for Little Ones, Quilts, and Home Decor. Tutorials that will inspire us all to make gifts for our friends and family, gifts for the little ones in our life, quilts stitched with joy, and gifts to decorate our homes.
There are some fun prizes too! See the details at the bottom of this post for contest guidelines.
Happy Holidays and Happy Handmade Gift Giving!
- Tutorial must have been published in 2012. Tutorial should include instructional steps with enough detail that the reader could also make the project.
- Limit of two tutorial entries per person per category.
Dates and Winner Selection:
- Tutorials accepted for submission November 14, 2012 through
December 10, 2012December 12, 2012 (deadline extended)
- The Pink Chalk Fabrics Team will select 5 winners in each category. Beginning December 14, 2012 through December 20, 2012, the top 5 tutorial submissions in each category will be featured on the blog. Readers will vote for their favorite in each category. The top vote getter across all categories is the Grand Prize winner.
- One Grand Prize Winner: A Kindle Fire HD 7″ Tablet (yipppeee!!! go start writing that tutorial!)
- All 1st Place Category Winners: a $100 Gift Certificate to Pink Chalk Fabrics
- 16 remaining Top Tier Winners: a $20 Gift Certificate to Pink Chalk Fabrics
*** A note on international entries: due to the cost of international shipping if the Grand Prize winner is outside the US we will award the international Grand Prize winner a $300 Pink Chalk Fabrics gift certificate ($200 value of the Kindle Fire and $100 as a 1st Place Category Winner). The Kindle Fire will be given to the next top vote getter in the US. ***
For button lovers:
Troubleshooting this code: if you do not see the button appear after you cut and paste the code, your browser may have turned the straight quotes into curly quotes (there are 12 of them). Be sure they’re all straight.
Here’s some links to last year’s fun: