The full collection of Domestic Bliss by Liz Scott arrived this week. The colors are amazing. A bold palette of Robin’s Egg, Azalea, Eggplant, Red Plum, Teal, Curry, Pink and a splash of Red and Orange in just the right places.
The Goldilocks Principle in action – keep swapping bolts until each fat quarter stack is just right.
A lovely scale for quiltmaking and aprons!
Half Moon Modern is a fresh, new collection of contemporary basics from Moda. It contains some favorite designs from previous MoMo collections (the butterfly silhouettes, scissors, spots and ovals) along with some striking, big, bold, and graphic zig zags and polka dots. The colors are amazing. Moda has definitely filled their ink jars with pumped up, saturated hues. Hip, hip, hooray!
A bit of red and green to celebrate the holidays!
I set my butter on the counter this morning. Tonight’s plan includes Macadamia Nut Chocolate Chip Refrigerator Cookies, my mom’s Thumbprint Cookies, and Mexican Wedding Cakes. What cookies are you making?
Several years ago someone recognized me from my blog in the parking lot at the post office. She was so nice and thanked me for sharing the Macadamia Nut Chocolate Chip cookie recipe. She said they were the best cookies she’s ever made. Shea of Empty Bobbin even tweeted about them the other day which made me smile! They’re great for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Last week’s FQ Tuesday winners (each receives a $25 gift certificate to Pink Chalk Fabrics):
- Krista of Poppyprint (blog comments)
- Laura (newsletter subscriber)
Gift Certificates have been e-mailed to the winners. Thank you!
How Fat Quarter Tuesday works:
- Every Tuesday two items from the Pink Chalk Fabrics online store will be featured. Two winners will be selected in a random drawing the following week to receive $25 gift certificates to the shop.
- The first winner is selected from those who opened their Pink Chalk Fabrics e-mail newsletter during the week.
- The second winner is selected from all comments left on the blog for the week (comments from all posts, not just the giveaway post).
You can sign up for the Pink Chalk Fabrics Newsletter here.