I composed a post each day this week, unfortunately they never had a chance since the words didn’t make it to the keyboard. It’s been one of those weeks. I’ve:
- ironed dirty jeans for my kids at least twice this week
- thrown track clothes into the laundry at midnight
- had an x-ray on my right foot (bone spurs, jeez)
- colored my hair
- watched with proud enthusiasm Leil’s classroom play
- made pigs in a blanket for said actors
- attended Caitlin’s track meet
- filled more orders than I can count because of the sale
- wondered why I had a sale during a week like this!
- paid for overnight shipping for a birthday present on Amazon
- put together goodie bags for the five 14 year olds coming over to my to-be-cleaned-tomorrow house
I haven’t even had time to totally freak out that my oldest daughter is turning 14. 14! Eek, when did that happen. She registered for high school classes last week. High school! I swear I was debating over a play vs. academic pre-school just yesterday (chose the play route, you’re welcome Caitlin).