Shop Talk Friday – Happy Halloween!

aka Leil

It was a late night! Katamari Damacy Prince and Cousin Dipp still need their antennae. Can you believe I could only find ONE stryrofoam ball in the craft supply stash? Embarrassing.

Caitlin has infinite patience for poking the pattern holes and slowly carving away the intricate details. I’m always amazed when they’re done.

Among the costume making and pumpkin carving festivities a number of beautiful items arrived in the shop this week:

Sugar Snap by Melissa Averinos, a new designer for Free Spirit. These colors are so yummy and fabulous. Pink, plum, choclolate brown, and a beautiful sky blue. A fun, free quilt pattern featuring this collection available on the Free Spirit website.

Perfect Pattern by Alexander Henry now in all 4 colorways. This could easily be my favorite fabric design this year.

Taxi by Timeless Treasures. Lemon yellow, black + white. Yummmmy.

New Daisy Chain prints in the Indigo and Forest colorways have arrived. Goodness, they’re absolutely gorgeous. Rich and vibrant.

I’ve been drooling over this design since Heather Bailey first shared it on her blog. Heather also announced a fantastic, no-fee licensing program that allows customers to make up to 10 items for sale with registration on her website.

7 Responses to Shop Talk Friday – Happy Halloween!
  1. apple cyder
    October 31, 2008 | 11:02 am

Love the Sugar Snap so much. And your daughter’s pumpkin carving skills are incredible!

2. Cindy
    October 31, 2008 | 5:07 pm

wow the cat face on the pumpkin looks amazing! It looks very complicated.

3. Lili
    October 31, 2008 | 6:12 pm

I was looking for more information about Heather Bailey’s copyright policy but I couldnt find it on her website. Would you have a link?

Thank you!

4. simone de klerk
    November 1, 2008 | 3:38 am

Love the Halloween costume! The pumkin carving is unbelievable. Could you make a picture of it with a candle lighted in the dark? Hope you had a great Halloween ^^)

5. amanda
    November 2, 2008 | 11:59 am

Hi there, I just wanted to tell you that I love your blog and I have added it to my blog roll =) Have a good day!

6. sarah
    November 4, 2008 | 3:56 pm

that halloween costume is too cute ~ but i did have to follow your link to find out who/what it was. guess i’m not up on my playstation rhetoric! and the fabric? well, i’m always jealous when i read your blog ~ in a good way! :)

7. Joree
    November 6, 2008 | 1:46 pm

Katamari is my favorite (and the only) video game (I will play). The costume is fabulous.

I just found your blog and have really enjoyed it.

Thank you.