Gift Tags

Gifts were photographed, wrapped and packaged for the mail yesterday. Cheshire, Connecticut. Housatonic, Massachusett. Ironton, Missouri. Atwater, California. Now it’s time to wait and cross my fingers that they make it to their destinations before the big day.

The girls and I made these gift tags for the presents. I found the package of paper at Michael’s and LOVED the selection. Bright colors, textures, and layered prints. Fun, fun, fun.

I finished Day 11 last night. I’m planning a BIG push today and tomorrow. Aah, the joys of live blogging.

9 Responses to Gift Tags
  1. katrin
    December 19, 2006 | 11:24 am

those papers look very pretty… like you want to touch and use them immediately. nice idea for gift tags, too! most of the time i´m too lazy to make them myself… *shame on me*

is it possible to be addicted to patterned paper as well as to fabric??? O.Ô

2. Mama Urchin
    December 19, 2006 | 11:44 am

I love gift tags and yours are so cute.

3. Kristin
    December 19, 2006 | 11:44 am

Love the look of these–and they’re so simple too. I have a bunch of tags, and a bunch of paper scraps. Now why haven’t I thought of putting them together?????

4. Lisa
    December 19, 2006 | 12:22 pm

What a fun idea for gift tags!!! I’m lucky to find time to wrap the presents and slap a store-bought tag on…

5. JudyC
    December 19, 2006 | 3:34 pm

I think those packets of little papers are so cool! I find them at JoAnn’s too and they are always a must have because they can work for so many things!

Never thought to photograph the packages before sending. Smart Idea!! I talked to my mailman today when I gave him his present and his day yesterday was almost non-stop!! Worst mail day of the year! Good for you braving that!

6. marcisenders
    December 19, 2006 | 5:34 pm

That’s great paper and the tags came out adorable! Happy Holidays!

7. Amy
    December 22, 2006 | 9:09 am

What a great idea. I have used the scrap packs of cardstock and stamped them for gift tags, but wouldn’t have thought of using patterns. Why? I don’t know! Happy Holidays! Wonderful blog!

8. Maryam in Marrakesh
    December 26, 2006 | 1:25 pm

These are so sweet!

9. Cindy (Rella)
    January 2, 2007 | 9:44 pm

In my wanderings through ‘blogland’ I happened upon your blog and in reading I see CHESHIRE, CONNECTICUT……………hOLY MoLy, WHAt a small world. From the age of two I lived there…went to school, graduated, married my high school sweetheart, moved away, yadda, yadda. So my question is, What is YOUR tie to Cheshire?
    Best and Happy New Year ~ Cindy